October 10, 2015

"Game Time" LO DT Crystal

Hello!

Today we have a wonderful layout from our Designer Crystal for your daily inspiration:
Crystal shares this about her layout:
"My older daughter loves playing games so she was really excited one snowy day to play monopoly with everyone even grandma and grandpa. She was even more excited because she won. Not sure why but the letters in INKS happened to be a real struggle for me to think of things to use on my layout. 
I- Ink, N- Numbers, K- Kraft paper, S- Sequins"

Here's the Challenge:

Don't forget to read the guidelines HERE.

Can't wait to see what stash items you use!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can not get my link to go to the current entry even though I have the current URL. It takes you to one of my old entries. Do you have any insight into this. What am I doing wrong. It is the right pix I am entering but not the right date.

    ReplyDelete